About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Wedding and Portrait Artist

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Candids on the Green

On Sunday I had the honor of shooting "Candids on the Green" in uptown Charlotte with a fantastic photographer, Alicia Williams. It was a great day, not a drop of rain even though the forecast was for torrential downpours most of the day, and we had fun with every session. Here a few shots I liked (although there are many more, but I don't have that much blogger, lol):

















































































































I can't wait to get these proofs to the clients. Every session looks great, every moment looks real, every child's personality was captured effortlessly. That's the beauty of candid portraiture.

No comments: